- Student can take one demo free of cost before joining the classes.
- The registration amount of any training course is Rs.1000 which will be valid for 4 days during which students can attend the regular classes.
- Students have to submit the full fees as per course fee structure excluding registration amount within 1 week. If in the case students want to
submit the fees in installment then the remaining fees have to submit by the students within 15 days or before completion of the half course.
- Students cannot claim for refund of fees after attending the 10 days of regular classes or weekend classes as company will not refund fees due to its policy and norms.
- In any case of violation of above mentioned rules, company will take strict legal action against the student as per defined company laws and norms.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the http://www.sstride.co.in website operated by Company, SSTRIDE WEBSOFT PRIVATE LIMITED.
- Your access to and use of the Services offered by SSTRIDE WEBSOFT is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply
to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation
if you breach the Terms.
- All provisions of the Terms and Conditions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation,
ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. If a revision in material we will try to provide
at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- SStride Websoft are right to reserve to change any policies without and prior notice.
General Terms & Conditions for Students
- Students have to submit one passport size photograph during the admission process.
- Students need to submit photocopy of one valid id proof: Adhar card, Voter ID card, Driving license.
- Students involving in any kind of misbehavior and criminal activities then company will take legal action against the students.
- Company will not issue any certifications/letter without submitting the above mentioned documents by the students.
- If the student will be involving in any kind of misbehavior with anyone in company premises then it can lead to action against the student by the company.